"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Monday, February 4, 2008

Follow the Prophet

I was looking forward to it and it finally happened! It was announced today that President Thomas S. Monson is the Prophet. I bear my testimony that he truly is a prophet of God. Certainly President Hinckley will be missed, but the Church moves forward. God has His servants prepared and in place. The stone "cut out of the mountain without hands" continues to roll forth!

"It is in the home that we form our attitudes, our deeply held beliefs. It is in the home that hope is fostered or destroyed. Our homes are to be more than sanctuaries; they should also be places where God’s Spirit can dwell, where the storm stops at the door, where love reigns and peace dwells."
President Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment