"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Thursday, June 25, 2009

She Made It!

She made it through the first round. Janet, (my niece, Mark & JoLinda's daughter) submitted a rendition of the "Star-Spangled Banner" in hopes of performing it at Mormon Night at Dodger Stadium. There will be 50 finalist chosen and then she'll get to go to LA for a live audition. We'll see what happens. I'm so excited!!!

Janet is also coming this weekend to help us care for Grandma and Poppy (my parents). I'm so grateful for her help and all who are assisting in their round-the-clock care.

“The only thing better than singing
is more singing."

GOOD LUCK JANET!

2 comments:

  1. How very fun, My Sarah sang often at the HS games and the minor leagues have been asking her to come and sing at their games. That quote is a favorite of hers. What a wonderful song to sing too!!

    ReplyDelete