"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What Shall We Give?



You're probably wondering where I've been.  I worked steadily until school was out for the Christmas holiday.  And then, if you know me, you know that getting sick is standard procedure over the holidays, and yet I'm happy to report I'm well.  It pleases me, and consequently, I'm having a very merry Christmas.

Sadly, in spite of purchasing stamps, in spite of having Christmas cards, in spite of having put together a letter - I'm not sending out my usual greeting.  I didn't send out cards last year and here I am not doing it again.  I love Christmas cards!   Hopefully a few people will hear from us by me posting our greeting here. Have a good one!  We love you!
Merry Christmas
and a
Happy New Year!

Wishing you the BEST!
from
The Blair Family

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Martha and family! May you enjoy your break - and don't you feel one bit of guilt for not sending out cards. There's always next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that's missing is the family photo! I love your annual cards Martha - and am so grateful for the internet that allows a way to communicate when our hands are weary... I too have the cards, the stamps, the desire - but say, once again, "maybe the week after Christmas I will get them out"... alas... All my best Holiday wishes to you and your family!

    Love love and more love, Debbie Fischer

    ReplyDelete