"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Friday, December 14, 2012

Have a Jolly Holiday!

I've been working more than my usual substitute norm since school started this fall. Here it's Christmas and I've worked everyday this month. Busy, busy! I just wanted to get a little greeting out there so you'd know I'm still around and hoping to get back on the blogging bandwagon.

Wishing you the best
and hoping you're having a
JOLLY HOLIDAY!

Janna the Elf
During a Christmas celebration last Saturday on Lancaster Blvd. Janna was an elf. She's a bit of a blur because she's in a giant snow-globe. She was in there for three hours - waving, wishing all who passed by a Merry Christmas, and getting her picture taken a lot.

"Well, way up north where the air gets cold
There's a tale about Christmas that you've all been told
And a real famous cat all dressed up in red
And he spends the whole year workin' out on his sled


It's the Little Saint Nick . . .
Run, run reindeer . . .
He don't miss no one!"

by Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment