"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Thursday, January 29, 2015

I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go


Tom, Haley, and Forest are living in Watertown, New York. They are pictured visiting a historical site from the War of 1812. Tom couldn't believe seeing Lake Ontario frozen over and people out ice fishing. You know he's going to have to try that. These Californian's are having new, different, and fun experiences. We're happy they made it to New York, but we're missing them.


Janna's home! With Tom and family having left, our spirits were brightened with Janna's homecoming. She served 18-months in the Florida Orlando Mission. She's home for now and we're happy to have her back.


"I'll go where you want me to go, dear Lord,
Over mountain or plain or sea;
I'll say what you want me to say, dear Lord;
I'll be what you want me to be."

Mary Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment