"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE AMERICA !

“Bad politicians are sent to Washington
by good people who don't vote.”

PLEASE.......

Glitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word Generator
Glitter Word Generator

This election I voted absentee ballot for the first time. My ballot went in a week ago. Hooray for the red, white, and blue! Hooray for the U.S. of A.! Hooray for the democracy in which we live. I'm grateful I can vote. I want to make America better!

“We believe that governments were instituted of God for the benefit of man; and that he holds men accountable for their acts in relation to them, both in making laws and administering them, for the good and safety of society. … such as will administer the law in equity and justice should be sought for and upheld by the voice of the people. …” (D&C 134:1, 3.)

No comments:

Post a Comment