"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Monday, October 27, 2008

NOW THAT'S SCARY!

It seems that many a family or friend take a turn doing some kind of "Ding-Dong Ditch" activity in an attempt to create some entertaining fun. We are no different. I want to envision the event as some happy family experience, but we have to be classified as the notorious "Ding-Dong Dopes"! There is always a story to tell at the end of the evening and I don't think I can say it's always happy. Just plan on someone getting hurt, caught, or how about.....forgetting the goody we were supposed to leave at the door.

It's always an adventure!


This is just one of the infamous
"Ding-Dong Dopes",
dressed in incognito attire,
ready to raid and masquerade
throughout the neighborhood!

Did we hit your place tonight?

"Sometimes fun
is just being together."

--Wes Fessler

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I thought I'd seen everything. Yeah, really scary, especially that gray hair under the pink wig. LOL, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but I thought that picture was so funny! I smile every time I look at it. Door bell ditching stresses me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. The outfit say zany or party but your expression begs to differ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi its me JL HILARIOUS! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post!! Ding Dong Dopes! It cracks me up! Awesome costume. I went as a mommy too tired to dress up this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t know if you are in to the tag game, but I always like hearing about you so…if you want see the tagged instructions on my blog. Smiles Danette

    PS, I love the pic!!!

    ReplyDelete