"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Thursday, August 27, 2009

We're Legal!

I finally got a cell phone that is bluetooth worthy. It's the law in California - Hands Free, Baby! But I didn't want to spend the money to buy a new phone. Naughty me! I've been sneaking around for over a year without one. I purchased a speaker for my car instead of an ear piece and I'm very happy with it. I hope you can hear me! I'm forever talking in the car as I go about my daily doings.

Janna too took a big step and got her license last week. She was very nervous during her driving practice and in taking the driving test; but in spite of her anxiety, she did very well. Janna doesn't seem too intimidated now. She's all over town doing errands for me and driving to school. I'm so grateful for her help even though Erma Bombeck's sage advice is:

"Never lend your car to anyone
to whom you have given birth."

3 comments:

  1. It is always so scary to me when they learn how to drive, yet I love having extra drivers for shopping, taxi service, etc. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Janna! I hope you like your bluetooth and use it. I have a hard time remembering it before my phone rings!

    ReplyDelete