"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Friday, September 18, 2009

ONE WEEK AT A TIME

"It is for us to pray
not for tasks equal to our powers,
but for powers equal to our tasks,
to go forward with a great desire
forever beating at the door of our hearts
as we travel toward our distant goal."



Helen Keller and her teacher, Annie Sullivan

Remember that class I substituted for about a week ago.  I was asked back again later this week for two days.  During my lunch the principal was able to catch me in my classroom and talked with me.  She asked if I would take the class on a week to week basis.  My heart is full.  I'm all about it!  I love those children.  I don't know how long I'll be there, maybe all year (wouldn't that be something) or maybe I'm preparing the way for someone else.  Whatever the case, I'll make my mark - one week at a time.

1 comment: