"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm Thankful for . . .

THANKSGIVING!

We're coming up on Thanksgiving week.
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
It has always been my favorite for as long as I can remember.

Watch this video and start counting your many blessings:

  • I'm thankful for God the Father, and his Son, Jesus Christ, and for the power of the Holy Ghost.
  • I'm thankful for my family.
  • I'm thankful for my home.
  • I'm thankful for employment for my husband and myself.
  • I'm thankful for the opportunities I have to serve.
  • I'm just plain thankful.  I know I have been very very blessed.
What are you thankful for?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


"As we express our gratitude,
we must never forget
that the highest appreciation
is not to utter words,
but to live by them."

No comments:

Post a Comment