"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Turmoil or Peace?

It's interesting that I can have a day of turmoil and still be at peace. I won't rattle off all our mishaps, but they come and sometimes one right after the other. I'm certainly not pleased about experiencing such things, yet the Spirit guides me to carry on. What a blessing!

Satan would try to steal my peace, but God offers peace that passeth all understanding. It is truly a gift of the Sprit and I'm so grateful for it.

In my old age I'm physically crumbling, but I can feel the strength of the Lord sustain me in spite of my physical down turn and other daily agitations of the world.



"God always provides safety for the soul
and with the Book of Mormon,
He has again done that in our time."

Jeffrey R. Holland,

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was going to be a post about cleaning your bathroom! ;)

    ReplyDelete