"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Monday, November 15, 2010

My Sister

With all the pictures I took I didn't get one of my sister. I made a point to take a photo yesterday before she left to go home.

Beth came from North Carolina to visit our dad and attend my brother's wedding. She drove with us on our trip to Salt Lake City. She was a trooper to endure all that traveling. "It was worth it," she said.

Beth, ready to go home.
She's always good to take on a project when she comes
and great to visit with.

"A ministering angel shall my sister be."
William Shakespeare

1 comment:

  1. BETH is one of my most favorite people in all the world! I love her dearly. When I looked at your pictures I was wondering why she didn't come for Adam's wedding! Glad to know that she was there!

    ReplyDelete