"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Blog - My Notebook


I know, I know . . . . . when am I going to get back on the blogging bandwagon?  I'm all about blogging, but it just hasn't happened this year.  I've got lots of catching up to do.  Maybe, when I get done with my drawing class next week I'll have some time.  See, you didn't even know I was taking a drawing class.  Maybe, when I'm done substituting for the school year I'll blog. I have just a few weeks left and I've been working every day.  Whatever!  That's all coming to a close soon, but I do have some news.  I'm the new Gospel Doctrine teacher in my ward.  AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  That ought to give me something to write about.  Not to mention, I went to North Carolina for a week . . . and the list goes on.  You'll be hearing from me soon.  I promise!

write in it your goings and comings,
your deepest thoughts,
your accomplishments and failures,
your associations and your triumphs,
your impressions and your testimonies."

No comments:

Post a Comment