"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Monday, February 13, 2012

Your Day for a Mission

Tommy's girlfriend, Ariel, has been called on a mission. We're so excited for her.  She'll be entering the MTC (Missionary Training Center) May 9th. Amazingly, she's going to the same mission my niece is serving in - Utah Salt Lake City Temple Square. Who knows, maybe they'll even get to be companions.


And Sister Reynders is now on Temple Square.  In her last letter she shared her testimony.  She is so excited and happy to be serving.  I'm so proud of her. Look for her picture on my sidebar.  Give it a click to check out her blog.


Being that I've mentioned these two young women and their missions, I wanted to post this little video of Elder Neil L. Andersen telling about Syd Going (rugby superstar) and his missionary experience.  I love it!



"I know that a mission
will provide
extraordinary blessings
for you now
and throughout your life."
 Elder Richard G. Scott
"Now Is the Time to Serve a Mission!"
Liahona, May 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment