"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Saturday, February 11, 2012

More of 2011

For some reason I never posted this collection of pictures I assembled last December.  I think I was in search of more pictures to add to it.  I obviously forgot about it, but here it is, late, and with some food for thought.  Look at the date on that quote!  I was Janna's age going to AVC just like she is now.

"We need not feel that we must be without fault in order to receive the blessings of God. He will take us from where we now stand if we will come to him. He will build us up, spiritually, and he will build us up with confidence in ourselves."
Thomas S. Monson

I was reviewing our pictures and I have tons of undocumented stuff that happened in 2011. Anyway, I just thought I'd post some photos that I hadn't used earlier to wrap up the year.


Tommy and Joseph
The Big Guns


Jeremiah and Janna
A little trip to the Indian Museum
before he left for Puerto Rico.


Cassie and Tom
Saying "good-bye" as Cassie
heads out to Puerto Rico.


We LOVE our COUSINS!
Emma and her family came visiting over Thanksgiving.
Janna and Emma went on a photo shoot.
I thought this was such a great picture of Emma.
She's a beautiful girl. 


Scenery from Tom's Mountain Trip
August 2011

Uncle Mark and Tom
Hiking on Thorley Mountain


Janna and Janet last summer
Forever Cousins


Elder Norton and Elder McMullin
Sierra Ward Activity
I don't make a habit of taking pictures of our local missionaries, but I wanted to get one specifically of Elder McMullin because he has my mother's maiden name.  When I meet a McMullin I just gravitate and figure we're related.  There are McMullins in the world, but not all with the M-c-M-u-l-l-i-n spelling.


58 years and counting!
July 4, 2011


I paid of visit to my cousin Cassie in September.
I got to see her new house and her family,
and I got lucky and saw her oldest daughter, Perri,
who was also visiting.


Sam, waterlogged in Cassie's pool,
but happy to be on a bit of a vacation.
We spent the summer watching Poppy
and dealing with his house.
We were happy to spend some time
visiting family in Clovis, CA.

Dani and Janna
Janna would like to claim Dani is her clone,
"Why didn't they name her Janna Nell?"

Ryan,
Having a Merry Christmas!

Happy New 2012!

1 comment: