"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Cousins are Coming! The Cousins are Coming!

Julie and Doyle McMullin


Cassie and Jim Wickham














Today we were able to host some visiting family. My cousins, Cassie Wickham and her husband, Jim; and Doyle McMullin and his wife, Julie.

They came to visit my ailing parents, but of course, we're all part of the package. Cassie, Ruben, and kids came too because they wanted to be part of the gathering.

We had a nice lunch and visit. I was so glad they came. The weather had been cold and rainy; even threatening snow for days, but still they came. It was a beautiful day. It was a great day. It was a day that warmed our hearts.

"Even if I were the only living member of my family,
I am still a member of God’s family,
and I have a responsibility to help strengthen other families."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Barbara Thompson,
“I Will Strengthen Thee; I Will Help Thee,”

No comments:

Post a Comment