"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Saturday, March 15, 2008

SPRING IS IN THE AIR!

It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.
~Charles Dickens

"It's spring vacation!" that is, if you get a spring vacation or maybe I should make a more general declaration, "Spring is in the air!" Such a statement might conjure up in your mind some of the joys of the earth; weather warming, flowers budding, birding chirping, bees humming, etc. It seemed that way a few days ago. I was hastily planting and actually getting a few things done in the garden, but now the wind has kicked in with its chilly blowing. I unfortunately am feeling weighed down by all the pollens whirling through the air, which makes me feel extraordinarily miserable. I was sitting at my computer, dabbing my nose, hoping for a momentary distraction, which might provide me some relief from my sinuses; in doing so, I discovered this little tidbit of a musical that brightened my day. I thought you might be amused too.

IMPROV EVERYWHERE - Food Court Musical

No comments:

Post a Comment