"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Words of a Prophet"

One of my goals for the new year was based on this talk by
President Monson.  The Church recently posted this presentation of his words.


I am still briefly recording my daily good deed in a journal.  Most of it I find is just my usual doings.  Few of my experiences stand out like my earlier post, In the Thick of Thick Things.  But I like pondering and evaluating my day, wondering if maybe I inadvertently shoved someone aside because of my busyness or should have done something differently.  I hope that is not the case, I am very conscious of my actions.  It's all been a very enlightening experience and I'm only a month into the new year.

"Words of a prophet;
Keep the commandments.
In this there is safety and peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment