"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another Way to Get to Know Me

I was tagged by DeeAnn at All the Doodah Day!

















THE ABC'S OF ME

A - Available or married?------Married - 35 years next February.

B - Book? ----- I'm currently reading "Reaching Up" by  James E. Faust

C - Cake or Pie? ----- Pie - Pumpkin

D - Drink of Choice? ----- Water with lemon

E - Essential Item? ----- Kleenex, I've always gotta blow my nose.

F - Favorite Color? ----- Red

G - Game to play or watch?----- Play - Settlers of Catan or Dominion

H - Hometown? --- Lancaster, CA

I - Indulgence?----- Chocolate

J - Job? ----- Wife, mother, homemaker, substitute teacher, grandmother, caregiver to my father.

K - Kids and names?----- 7 - Ricky, Billy, Becky, Cassie, Tommy, Janna, and Sam

L - Life is incomplete without?----- the Savior

M - Music group or singer? ----- Currently, Alison Kraus

N - Number of siblings?-----1 sisters, 2 brothers

O - Oranges or apples?-----Apples, gotta be crisp

P - Phobias/Fears? ----- I'm a bit nervous about driving these days.

Q - Favorite Quote? ------ "No one can make you feel inferior, without your consent."--Eleanor Roosevelt

R - Reason to Smile?----- SAMMY

S - Season?----- Fall

T - Tattoos? ----- No!

U - Unknown fact about me?----- I was once an athlete of sorts.

V - Vegetable you love? ----- Asparagus

W - Worst habit? ---- Currently, I forget everything! I hope it's being on overload and not Alzheimer's.

X - X-cited about? ----- Tommy being home.

Y - Your favorite food? ----- Chile Relleno

Z - Zodiac? ----- Cancer

1 comment:

  1. Good job Martha! You are the only one that took the tag challenge and I learned some new things about you. I love chile rellanos too!

    ReplyDelete