"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Shining Stars

Today I was able to attend Janna's final for her voice class.  Janna was a good show singing Gravity.  What a great experience she had.  I was inspired by her and the entire class plus Professor Jang.  It makes me want to take a singing class.


Janna at home after her performance.
In late April and early May, Tommy performed in the musical, My Turn on Earth.  It was a production popular in the 70's.  I had never seen it before.  I very much enjoyed the show.  Preparation for the production took a lot of  time.  It was a rewarding experience, but Tommy's glad to move on and focus on other things.
  Playing the part of John, Tommy(on the right)
with other cast members.
"As in Christ’s parable,
when we cultivate
the first talents God gives us,
he is ready to reveal more."

1 comment: