"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Thursday, September 12, 2013

More Wedding Photos

I know it's been over three months,
but I'm finally posting more pictures from the wedding.


Mother and Son


The Los Angeles Temple
June 1, 2013


Haley arriving at the temple.


Uncle Adam and Tom


All the Reynders made it from Holladay

FUN FEET!


The Brothers


All the girls!
Klingkamer sisters on the left.
Blair sisters on the right.


All the parents and all the siblings -
One BIG happy family!


Haley's parents and sisters.


Haley's Family - The Klingkamer's
 Even though they couldn't attend the sealing
they all came to the temple.
I was so impressed with how supportive they all were
with Haley's and Tom's decision to marry in the temple.


All of our immediate family who came to the temple.
Wendy, Eddie, and Charlotte were in Pensacola.

If we want a complete family group shot,
it's going to have to be after Janna
gets home from her mission.


All the grand kids that were their waited outside the temple too.

I Love to See the Temple
 I love to see the temple.
I'm going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.
   I love to see the temple.
I'll go inside someday.
I'll cov'nant with my Father;
I'll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I've learned this truth: 
A fam'ly is forever.

Words and music: Janice Kapp Perry

Table decorations at the reception.
Each one was a little different.

Rustic Arbor,
a Tom Klingkamer creation

So much help and work went into this whole event.
We can't begin to thank everyone for their love and support.
In spite of mishaps and a long day, it was all very, very nice.


Lisa and Tom at the reception

So much more to tell with photos, but this is it!
Not to mention all the fun shots from the photo booth.
Thanks family and friends!


Leaving the Reception


"We are outta here!"
Honeymoon in San Diego
(Haley had never been there before.)

Tom and Haley were in Quartz Hill for just a few months.
 They are now making their way in Clovis, CA,
So happy and pleased for them.

Tom and Haley at home
Picking grapes - August 2013,
Service at the vineyard

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh SO FUN! Love that temple. They look GREAT! I love the reception decor, Ned would've super loved that. And how fun it all looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is only a couple hours away from where I live in Placerville who your family moving up the hill and thank you for the great pictures

    ReplyDelete