"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Friday, September 13, 2013

Tom and Haley's Reception - Setting Up

Look what I found - a whole post I never posted.  I probably thought something was the matter with it or wanted to add more pictures, but it looks good to me - it's just way out of order.  Family not only gathered for the wedding and reception, but their was a day of working together.

May 31st we set up for the reception.
Lots of friends and family pulled together.
Thanks everyone!
This was also  an opportunity
for Sally to corral a few people
and get some family pictures.


Cousins
Michael and Bill


Sam and Emma


Rick and Uncle Adam


Janna and Emma


Lots of steaming of table clothes - lots of help.
Everyone took a turn
.

Haley - bouquets arrived


Future family - the in-laws
Tom Klingkamer - Haley's dad
His expertise made all difference.

Hard work spotlights
the character of people:
some turn up their sleeves,
some turn up their noses,
and some don't turn up at all.
Sam Ewing 

No comments:

Post a Comment