"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin 1917 - 2008




















"Since the days of Adam, the Lord has spoken to His prophets, and while His message differs according to the specific needs of the time, there is one consistent, never-changing theme: Depart from iniquity and journey to higher ground."

Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin,
"Journey to Higher Ground,"

Ensign, Nov. 2005, 16

Elder Wirthlin passed away December 1st with funeral proceedings being held last Friday. I pay tribute to him here for his long standing example, devotion, and testimony as a special witness of Jesus Christ. I loved him. I'll miss him.

1 comment:

  1. I will miss him too. I was especially touched by his words at the last general conference.

    ReplyDelete