"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Friday, December 26, 2008

Elder Blair's Phone Call

I can't begin to express how pleased I was to receive Tommy's phone call yesterday. He sounded more mature and entrenched in his missionary work as well he should be. Hughie asked him to bear his testimony at the end of our speakerphone conversation. His testimony lifted me. I'm so grateful for his goodness and service. I love Tommy. I miss him so much, but I wouldn't have him any other place. Like Elder Blair, I'm all about Texas.

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
“Teaching them to observe
all things whatsoever I have commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you alway,
even unto the end of the world.”

1 comment: