"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Monday, October 19, 2009

Another Testament


I saw that Mark Mabry has come out with another book titled Another Testament.  I have his Reflections of Christ site listed on my sidebar under Art Links.  I visited there today and invite you to do the same.  He has a link to Another Testament, but I also added one myself.  I thought it was inspiring.  Check it out.

"The Book of Mormon is a book that testifies that Jesus is the Christ, the Savior of the world. Great prophets throughout the Book of Mormon have borne solemn witness that Jesus Christ is the Creator of the earth (see Mosiah 3:8), the Redeemer of mankind (see Helaman 5:9-12), the Only Begotten of the Father (see 1 Nephi 11:18-21; Jacob 4:11). These Book of Mormon prophets knew Him, as Abraham and Moses did, and received and taught His everlasting gospel. As we read and study their words, we gain a deeper understanding of the Savior's matchless love, His perfect life and example, and the blessings of His great atoning sacrifice."

Craig C. Christensen,

1 comment: