"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here We Go Again!

Sister Janet Reynders
Janet is outta here!  She's off on another mission and I couldn't be more pleased.  I, her aunt, again have the privilege of monitoring her blog.  Today Sister Reynders enters the MTC - Missionary Training Center.  Her last mission was in Nauvoo (summer 2010). It was a special and unique experience serving four months as a young performing missionary. Now she'll be in Salt Lake City on Temple Square.  This Is The Place!  That's the name of her blog.  Janet picked it out and I was all over it.  If you'd like to follow along for the next year and a half, go to her blog and become a follower.  We'll be posting letters and pictures and if you have any encounters with Sister Reynders while touring Temple Square, of course, I want to hear about it.  Be sure and snap a photo and send it to me.

“After all that has been said,
[our] greatest and most important duty
is to preach the Gospel.”
Joseph Smith
Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith,
sel. Joseph Fielding Smith (1976), 113.

1 comment:

  1. Well I am very excited! I loved following her blog when she was in Nauvoo- It was sooo inspirational! She is an amazing young woman and I know that Mark and his wife must be so proud of her! Thanks for keeping up her blog!

    ReplyDelete