"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

REALLY???

Me and our party at Glen Ivy Hot Springs
Thanks for a great day!  Best wishes Haley!

Can you believe it? This is what I've been doing with my time. Yesterday was SPA DAY (at Glen Ivy in Corona) for Haley's Bachelorette Party. It was very nice and relaxing. It would be nice to do it again and not wait another 60 years to pull it off. I remember as a kid my grandmother going with her cousins to the hot springs.  Now I know why - all the relief from aches and pains, not to mention great company and food. Sign me up for a year's pass and for the rest of my life; oh . . . one problem, I was so relaxed and tired it was hard to drive home. Hughie gets in the tub every morning trying to soak his aches and pains away.  I guess I'll have to compensate and follow his lead.

Take rest;
a field that has rested
gives a bountiful crop.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh SO FUN! That's one of my favorite places. I have gone with big groups (fun) and by myself, SO peaceful, relaxing. You were so close and yet so far, isn't that how it always is. Glad you got to make it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never gone there....makes me want to go! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete