"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

LOVE

Love is
the way of
the disciple.

I'm not going to be writing about my lessons every week.  I can't keep up with it, but I will share something once in awhile.  A couple of weeks ago during Sunday School our lesson was on the love of God.  His love teaches us to love.  That's what life is really all about:  "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.  This is the first and great commandment.  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.  On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." (Matthew 22:37-40)  God loved us so he sent His Son.  He wants us to return to him and if we love him, we will.    The red quotes come from Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf, The Love of God. (October 2009, general conference)

I posted this little video on facebook earlier this month, but I wanted to share it here too:



The divine love of God
turns
ordinary acts
into
extraordinary service.

No comments:

Post a Comment