"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2012

 

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:
the presence of a happy family
all wrapped up in each other.
--Burton Hills--

I'm having a wonderful Christmas for a number of reasons.  Happily I'm not sick, but I admit it's only because I've been on antibiotics for the last three weeks. Yeah!  Anyway, it's good I'm not suffering that way. Also, I don't have pictures to share, but the images are in my mind of family and friends enjoying one another - eating, games, hiking, playing, holding the baby - the list goes on.  I'm happy for these moments.  I wonder if I appreciate it all the more because I'm getting older.  I guess I'm finally getting what life is all about.  I know the Savior with his love and sacrifice has brought me this great joy.  I'm so grateful.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I've also been thinking about how the Savior makes possible our eternal families--definitely something for which to be grateful. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete