"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ryan Mae

Grandma and Ryan
Ryan looking really cute.
I had the rare opportunity of being with my granddaughter for an entire week. Bill and Chelsea were there too. The point of my trip was to help with babysitting. Chelsea is finishing up her last six weeks of teaching 1st grade. She already had 2 weeks behind her when I showed up. I was in Arizona April 25th through May 2nd.

It was such a pleasure tending to Ryan. I had a nice visit, but everyone missed me at home. I definitely had to get back to my Lancaster agenda. Besides caring for Ryan I exercised, which I hope to continue. I haven't been as consistent as I should since I started working. I also did a little cooking for Bill and Chelsea and took advantage of the opportunity to do some reading.

Grandma

~ Author: Unknown

Grandmas are for stories about things of long ago.

Grandmas are for caring about all the things you know.

Grandmas are for rocking you and singing you to sleep.

Grandmas are for giving you nice memories to keep.

Grandmas are for knowing all the things you're dreaming of...

But, the most important thing of all,

Grandmas are for love.

3 comments:

  1. Looking at your posting date I discovered a miracle in the creation of a new time zone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha
    Being a Grandma is the best. I love it. I received your letter and was so excited. I have been reading up on all you are doing on your blog. Do you have an email address that I can get in touch with you with?
    Thanks for finding me.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bob,
    Thanks for the help. Oops!

    ReplyDelete