"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Friday, July 1, 2011

30 Days of Blogging

I know I haven't blogged much this year, but I hope to make up for it this month.  Last April a friend gave the challenge to post for 30 days straight. I was too busy to even attempt it in the month of May.  I wanted to start in June, but I had to get my blogging juices flowing first.  I've thought about it and decided to do it during the month of July, my birthday month.  Here's the topics if you want to give it a go: 

Every day for 30 days you post something on your blog, in the following order:

1. A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
2. The meaning behind your blog name.
3. A picture of you and your friends.
4. A habit that you wish you didn’t have.
5. A picture of somewhere you’ve been.
6. Favorite super hero and why.
7. A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
8. Short term goals for this month and why.
9. Something you’re proud of in the past few days.
10. Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad.
11. Another picture of you and your friends.
12. How you found out about blogs and why you made one.
13. A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
14. A picture of you and your family.
15. Put your iPod on shuffle: first ten songs that play.
16. Biggest pet peeves.
17. Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
18. Plans/dreams/goals you have.
19. Nicknames you have and why you have them.
20. Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.
21. A picture of something that makes you happy.
22. What makes you different from everyone else.
23. Something you crave a lot.
24. A letter to your parents.
25. What I would find in your bag.
26. What you think about your friends.
27. Why you are doing this 30 day challenge.
28. A picture of you last year and now and how you have changed since then.
29. In the past month, what have you learned.
30. Who are you?

Now that's the original challenge.  I won't be following the list very carefully, but you'll still learn something about me.  My attitude is - at least I'm blogging.  Follow along as I turn 58.  Write on!

No comments:

Post a Comment