"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Friday, July 22, 2011

On The Program

You've heard me say it before and here I say it again, "I'm on the program!"  It's kind of a joke around here.  I need to lose weight so when I'm committed and heading in the right direction it's, "I'm on the program!"

This was one of my goals this year (not that it isn't a goal every year), but I actually put it on the blog, hoping the accountability to the world would some how keep me motivated.  It hasn't.  I've gained weight since I've posted my claim of - I will lose weight this year.

I was somewhat spurred on by my son, Billy, who called me one day and asked why I was blogging so much.  I told him I took on this challenge of blogging for 30 days straight to get the blogging juices flowing again.  He had a vision of me sitting for 30 days in front of the computer.  He said, "I'd rather have you be on the program for 30 days."

So here's committing once again.  I'll be reporting on August 20th (30 days from yesterday).  Put it on your calendar.

Inside some of us
is a thin person
struggling to get out,
but they can usually be sedated
with a few pieces
of chocolate cake.
Author Unknown


Celebrating on my birthday - July 4th.
Here's hoping for a healthier lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment