"I've come to understand
that there's always
even in a negative situation."
10 negatives with a plus:
1. I can't hear very well, but than I can be very tolerant of noisy situations.
2. My allergies are way over the top. I'm always fighting with this, but things could be worse. I'm happy to suffer with a runny nose compared to something else.
3. I don't like being gray, but I've accepted my grandmahood. Eight grandbabies and one due in September.
4. I don't have a very good memory. Thank goodness for pencil and paper for reminders . . . Now if I could only remember to look at the paper with my notes.
5. I wish there was a temple in Lancaster, but at least there's one in LA.
6. My weight - I've always got a goal to work on. "I'm on the program!"
7. Working (my sub job) takes up valuable time and is stressful, but I make cash. It's a paid service gig. I make new friends. Even though I'm the teacher, I'm always learning something new. (Maybe this isn't as negative as I think.)
8. I don't travel well, but at least I get out of the house once in a while.
9. I hate split pea soup, but then there's asparagus, YUM!
10. I had a hard time thinking of negatives in my life, that's a good thing!
BEES MAKE HONEY!