"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Friday, July 15, 2011

More Facts

"I've come to understand
that there's always
something positive,
even in a negative situation."
Leif Garrett

10 negatives with a plus:

1.  I can't hear very well, but than I can be very tolerant of noisy situations.

2.  My allergies are way over the top.  I'm always fighting with this, but things could be worse.  I'm happy to suffer with a runny nose compared to something else.

3.  I don't like being gray, but I've accepted my grandmahood.  Eight grandbabies and one due in September.

4.  I don't have a very good memory.  Thank goodness for pencil and paper for reminders . . . Now if I could only remember to look at the paper with my notes.

5.  I wish there was a temple in Lancaster, but at least there's one in LA.

6.  My weight - I've always got a goal to work on.  "I'm on the program!"

7.  Working (my sub job) takes up valuable time and is stressful, but I make cash.  It's a paid service gig.  I make new friends.  Even though I'm the teacher, I'm always learning something new. (Maybe this isn't as negative as I think.)

8.  I don't travel well, but at least I get out of the house once in a while.

9.  I hate split pea soup, but then there's asparagus, YUM!

10. I had a hard time thinking of negatives in my life, that's a good thing!

         BEES MAKE HONEY!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being such a great example! I love your outlook on things! ~Sally

    ReplyDelete