"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Counting Blessings - Day 16

Los Angeles Temple

I am thankful for temples.  Last year I went every week, but that's not the case this year.  That was some kind of miraculous turn of events me going every week, and working, and being so very busy.  Maybe the temple is what got me through it all.  I'm at a slower pace right now, but grateful for my time spent in the House of the Lord. We just went last night to do our assignment at the LA Temple.  It was nice to be there and do our part in the great work of salvation.

"I urge our people everywhere, with all of the persuasiveness of which I am capable, to live worthy to hold a temple recommend, to secure one and regard it as a precious asset, and to make a greater effort to go to the House of the Lord and partake of the spirit and the blessings to be had therein."

No comments:

Post a Comment