"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Counting Blessings - Day 20

I am thankful for kind people.  I love it when people are generous. I had a man in line that was shopping just like me and made a point to carry out a big item for me because he knew it would be an awkward task for me. In this world that seems to get uglier and uglier, I'm grateful for a happy "hello" and the gesture of opening a door.  It brightens my day in so many ways. Kindness makes for happy memories. Today I received a fun email from someone who took the time to send us a picture of Janna.  She sent this note: You have a wonderful daughter. Of course, it made my day.  Thank you Amy from Ocala, Florida!

Sister Pitts and Sister Blair

"Kind people
are the best kind of people."
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment