"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Counting Blessings - Day 28



I'm thankful for Thanksgiving.
It's my favorite holiday.
  I love it!

I think I  have made Thanksgiving my favorite holiday for several reasons.  One, the gathering of family - extended family.  Two, I definitely love the food. Three, I have such lasting memories and fondness of these gatherings even though there are gatherings of extended family and food at other celebrations during the year. Four, it's traditional and I love carrying on the tradition.  And last but not least, five, Thanksgiving is all about being thankful - counting our blessings.

"And in nothing doth man offend God,
or against none is his wrath kindled,
save those who confess not
his hand in all things,
and obey not his commandments."
Doctrine and Covenants 59:21

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment