"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Monday, November 4, 2013

Counting Blessings - Day 4


"You've had a birthday,
Shout Hooray!"

Back in the Day
"Little Boy"

I can't help, but mention Sam because it's his birthday.  I'm thankful for Sam, "Little Boy" as Janna calls him.  He's not little anymore.  He's 15 today and still growing.  I love this guy.  He's a delight to the whole family.  I appreciate his goodness.  The best to you Sam!

Teenage time is coming of age time - transforming into an adult.  As difficult as it may seem, it's one of the best times.  I know - been there done that.  I look at my adolescent and college years with happy fondness - in spite of my awkwardness, in spite of mistakes, in spite of  all the drama and me thinking something was the end of the world.  It was a great time of joy, learning, and growing.  I know Heavenly Father was looking out for me.  He was very much aware of me and as I grew physically; I grew spiritually.  I observe your life Sam and look back at my own with happy fondness.  I can better see and understand the love of our Heavenly Father as I have loved you.  Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment