"I hoped they call me on a mission, and they did!"

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Counting Blessings - Day 2

updated blog button resized

I have a friend who is an inspiration to me.  I am thankful for Kristi at Thankful Me. Here I am posting thirty days of gratitude and she amazingly posts blessings everyday. I really don't know Kristi that well which might make you wonder why she's on my list.  She use to live in my ward  some years ago and there was even a time we were walking partners. She has since moved to a different ward and a different stake.  Our contact is mainly through our blogs. I love seeing her happy creations, recipes, the news of her family, and service - the list goes on.  She has so much to be thankful for.  I honor and admire her. Her happy gratitude makes me more grateful.  She recognizes her blessings daily - we all should.  I want to be more like her.

In the gospel of Jesus Christ their is a bonding that takes place simply by being members of the Church. Our faith binds us together as we serve, as we love, and as we live the gospel of Christ.  With that said, even though I haven't spent a lot of time with Kristi we still have a bond that has come because of our love for Christ.

"And he commanded them
that there should be no contention
one with another,
but that they should look forward
with one eye,
having one faith and one baptism,
having their hearts knit together
in unity and in love
one toward another."

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Martha! When you asked me if you could link to my blog, I had no idea this is what you meant. Thank you for your kind post. I'm happy to be your friend!

    ReplyDelete